Monday, June 5, 2017

Our Beautiful Selena

Today, we celebrate Selena Day!  Our little Moon Goddess has her own Greek Name Day, with the root name actually being Selene (just like Elena’s is Elene).  Selena certainly lives up to the meaning of her name - strong-willed, brave and sweet, strong, beautiful, and lots of fun, I wouldn’t want my world without her.  While she’s still finding her passion in life, Selena loves to be on stage, loves to be the fastest on the track, and would never turn down a chance to try something new.  She loves gymnastics and she’s also our little fish; and wants to try Karate or Taekwondo in the fall!

After seeing the newly released Wonder Woman movie, I couldn’t help but think of our Selena.  I’m not into comics or sci-fi or any of that stuff, but Wonder Woman has always been a figure I’ve loved.  The movie gives Wonder Woman’s back history, and I now I love her even more.  If we can continue to bring our girls up with the knowledge of knowing how important it is to be kind, caring, strong, and confident, just the character of Wonder Woman, they’ll have the world at their fingertips!

We love you so much Selena and are so proud of everything you do!

P1290305P1290226P1290172P1290167P1290087P1280841P1280754P1280707P1280701

No comments:

Post a Comment