Mom’s Birthday!

Another year, flown by before our eyes!  I reminded my mom that we are celebrating the reverse birthday this year, so she is actually officially in her 50s again!

Since we’re battling yet another icy snowstorm, our bakery was closed due to a transformer blowing up and causing a major power failure in South Guelph; but we now have an excuse to celebrate again soon with some very yummy cupcakes!

To my extremely loving, beautiful, patient and understanding mom, I love you and I’m so thankful for all you’ve done and do ♥  You have always given me a perfect example of what the role of a mom is, and I’m so fortunately to show that example to Annika and Selena.  You are the best xo

10443425_875683359169706_8517480872140675075_n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elena

Waterfall Adventure #2

In the moment–and March Break Madness