Job Interview

Director of Operations job interview

Full article:  http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/24-people-who-applied-worlds-toughest-job-were-quite-surprise-157028#comments

 

You can’t possible fully comprehend the role of a mom, until you are one.  I remember my mom telling me often as I was growing up “you won’t understand until you have kids of your own.”  I always just thought she was saying that to bug me and make me roll my eyes – But to be honest, its one of the most accurate statements I’ve ever heard, and she was BANG ON!

I think the hardest thing for me as a mom is learning how to deal with the constant worry.  It’s life-changing and it’s always there.  The kids could be perfectly healthy and happy, but it takes a nanosecond for me to look at them or just merely think of them and instantly worry about anything and everything all at once.  And then there’s the mommy guilt – and for no reason at all, you feel guilty, about everything you’re doing that may not include the kids, or that includes the kids but you were stressed and frustrated and didn’t smile enough for them…. And then there’s the dreaded days when you wake up sick and have to figure out a way to crawl out of bed and do everything you normally do when you’re 100% healthy.  Mom’s aren’t allowed to get sick!

One of the best quotes I’ve heard about being a mom is this  “Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elena

Waterfall Adventure #2

In the moment–and March Break Madness