Children

My dad sent me this quote this morning - now one of my all-time favourites.  Every bit of it is true.  It’s a quote that could have been taken right out of my dad’s mouth – he’s the best papa/grandpa any child could ask for!  He knows the importance of these young years in Annika and Selena’s lives; that they won’t always be wanting to play like they do, be so innocent, inquisitive and carefree.  My dad will never pass up an opportunity sit and play, or take our girls for a walk in the woods.

Knowing that nothing else matters when they’re in their company, knowing every minute with them is so precious….this is precisely what my dad and mom do and have always done ♥

"You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breathe and notice. Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention." ~Jen Hatmaker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elena

Waterfall Adventure #2

In the moment–and March Break Madness