Sunday, March 10, 2013

March!

It’s already 10 days into March, crazy!  The temps hit above 10 degrees today, so of course we ventured outside this afternoon.  It was so nice to step outside and breathe in a breath of fresh air…instead of breathing in what has seemed like painful icicles…The clock switched forward an hour so I’m attempting to get the girls used to the switch…one hour can be difficult with little girls who like and know their routine schedule!  My mom’s birthday has come and gone, and now the last of the cluster is Jenn’s on March 15.  St. Paddy’s day is Sunday, and I’m looking very forward to having some green beer with my bestest!

photo

Making nana some chocolate dipped strawberries!

photo (2)

The birthday girl’s treats from BJAMS

IMAG0589-1

This is how Timmie eagerly awaits Mavie whenever he sees him!

photo (1)

Annie helped me plant some veggie seeds today that will be ready to plant in our garden just in time for spring!

Image

Our outing today :) (the snow is deceiving…it’s trying to melt, but there’s so much of it, I think it might take a few days to go bye-bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment