Mother’s Day

Out of all of my lifetime achievements, there is not one that glimmers even close to how happy and proud my girls make me.  They are my everything and I would not be the person I am without them.  The hardest job in the world is without question the most fulfilling.

From one happy mommy to another, Happy Mother’s Day!

I love you mom!  Thanks for always teaching and showing me what matters in life ♥ FAMILY ♥

And to my mom up in heaven – we love you and think about you every day.  We look forward to celebrating another Mother’s Day with you in spirit ♥

549378_287696071321251_101681009922759_607609_660463515_n

I thought this was a very special little message, and really beautiful to all of us moms out there that learn to live with a new-found beautiful body after the miracle of growing a precious little baby in the perfect little place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elena

Waterfall Adventure #2

In the moment–and March Break Madness