LRUTS weekend turned girls weekend!

Steph and I took the train to Windsor to help out at the run.  James needed to be there Friday, and I didn’t want to leave my parents with the girls for two nights, and I didn’t want to drive myself down to Windsor, so I booked a train ticket!  Steph thought it sounded like fun so joined.  We turned it into a really fun girls getaway.  Lots of fun times, as always, with my bestie!

P1140106

Bestie and I volunteering at the Loaring Run Under the Sun!

The run almost doubled in size from last year, and the weather was great - so good times had by all!!

Next up is the Loaring Tri in July, and James is working hard on starting a run race here in Guelph that we’re super excited about.  More details in the next few months!

Our big spring project gets underway this weekend.  Ryan has generously offered to help us do our dream patio and front yard concrete.  He does amazing stamp concrete work, so we’re really excited.  He’s doing it as a side job for us, so it’ll take the next four weekends to complete.  I’ll take pics as we go along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elena

Waterfall Adventure #2

In the moment–and March Break Madness