Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SOLD!

No, not our house……

My parents sold their house in less than 24 hours!  They signed the dotted line on an offer that was too good to be true - a few thousand MORE than what they listed their house for.  I’m soooo soooo soooo happy!  And getting very excited to have my parents move just around the corner.  Annika and Selena will get loads of nana and papa time very soon!

My parents move this year on James and I’s wedding anniversary, May 31.  Two months later on July 21, my brother gets married, and less than two months after that my parents will have a new puppy Open-mouthed smile  Lots to look forward to in 2012, I can’t wait!!!!

This is a pic of my parents’ condo, taken a couple days ago.  The framing started only two weeks ago, and look far they’ve come!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment