Sunday, December 18, 2011

Little Drummer Boy

Little Drummer Boy

With a week to go before the big day, I thought it was perfect timing to post a video I came across on a news feed on my homepage a few days ago.  This 16-year-old boy from Winnipeg stars in and produced this music video himself.  He is the vocalist, drummer and all the background instruments (he mixed them into the recording).

This is one of my all-time favourite Christmas songs; it has always reminded me of my brother…..about a boy with a good heart and lots of talent.

I love this quote from Sean Quigley:

"It's about a little kid who just doesn't have anything to bring, but he's got his talent and he can play his drum. I think that's a message that just doesn't get across enough to people. Especially at Christmas time, we ought to focus on Jesus, not on presents and Santa Claus."

No comments:

Post a Comment