Sunday, August 21, 2011

New things

and little boring….but had to write and post some pics since I’m a little more excited than I should be about a screen door….James and I have been talking about getting one for the front door for a while, and decided to bite the bullet and spend the money so we can enjoy the fall weather with our front door open!!

 P1110336

Looks like someone left the front door open, right??

P1110341

Nope! There’s a screen door there!…this is our new “hidden” roll-up screen door.

P1110337

complete with a cute little hummingbird!

 P1110340

 

…and James would say he is much more excited about these new things….

  P1110328

New tires for the car…

P1110329

P1110335

“EXTREME”

P1110334

If you’d like to make James’ day, tell him you like his new wheels

…and lastly, Steph and I spent some time in T.O. and saw Billy Elliot.  A great musical – with incredible talent.  Billy was played by a 12-year-old boy…it’s hard to believe that anyone can dance, sing and act this well, let alone a 12-year-old!  Here’s a little snapshot of the musical.

It’s rather ironic timing to see this musical, since Annika will have her first dance class in a couple of weeks.  I’m pretty sure I was born to have dance in my life…one way or another!

such a pretty song

No comments:

Post a Comment