Monday, February 14, 2011

To my Babe on Valentine's Day

It's been a great Valentine's Day, thanks to my sweet husband :) He is so cute when Valentine's Day and my birthday approach...his romantic side wants to kick in in full gear, but his logical side can't figure out what to do. He knows it doesn't take much to put a smile on my face, and this year he got me a chocolate rose and wrote a sweet little note waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase, and then went shopping and brought home a "fancy" rib dinner for us. They were delicious ribs - the best I've had in a while!

Selena and Annika were all smiles today, getting back into their schedule after a full weekend of fun. Selena and Annika's Valentine's Day present to mommy and daddy was taking a coinciding 2.5 hour nap together! Silence and peace in the afternoon - so nice!

Happy Valentine's Day!!








video

No comments:

Post a Comment