Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Bestest’s Birthday Dinner

Had a great time at Steph’s birthday dinner at Moxie’s.  I can’t believe we’re creeping up to the big 3-0 so quickly….

It’s been amazing growing through my 20’s with such a great best-friend :)  Life would be so weird and so different without my bestest!  I really don’t know what I would do without her.  She’s my sounding board, my advice-giver and my awesome company, my “sister from a different mother” throughout the past 10 years, and I’m so grateful!  We’ve definitely been through a lot together and have 1000s of amazing memories.  We’ve decided to attempt to shed the last bit of our preggo weight  and are entered in our first ever run race together at the Guelph Lake 5k in the spring!  Can’t wait!

  P1250001 

Birthday Girl!

P1250002

Steph, John & Corinne, and Ted & Blair

P1250003

Other table…. me, Jenny & David, Victoria & Chris and Steph  (somehow Ryan was MIA for both pics…)

P1250005

Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment